2017 Best Foreign Young Player in the Uzbekistan Super League voiced out

                                                          Olabiran Blessing in action

Winger Olabiran Blessing, who was voted 2017 Best Foreign Young Player in the Uzbekistan Super League following his exploits for FK Locomotiv Tashkent which saw them crowned league and cup winners in 2017, has told SCORENigeria he would love to commit his international future to Nigeria.
The left-footed winger, who has made an impressive start to life in Belarus following a move to Luch Minsk in the off-season, spoke to SCORENigeria after making his second appearance of the season in the Belarusian Premier League.
Blessing told www.scorenigeria.com.ng, “I only moved to Europe early last year following my transfer from AS Sewe of Cote d’Ivoire to Moldovan club, FC Saxan Yeri and to have won two championships and also 2017 Best Foreign Young Player award in Uzbekistan then move to Luch Minsk in Belarus over that short period of time is a huge achievement for me.”
On why he chose Belarus over a more lucrative offer in Uzbekistan, the left-footed winger said, “The competitiveness in the Belarus league was the lure as I felt it would give me a better opportunity to achieve my dreams as a professional footballer.
He further said, “I turned down a chance to play for the Cote d’Ivoire youth teams because I was born there.
“My desire is to represent Nigeria, so my dream is to play for the Super Eagles and also in one of the top five leagues in Europe.”

Blessing,19,  went ahead to state that he knew he was not yet equipped to stake a claim for the Nigeria Super Eagles squad, but believes he’d earn his place in the future although he felt ready to represent Nigeria at the U23 level as he no longer qualifies to play for the Golden Eagles at next year’s U20 World Cup.
“I really do hope the coaches of the Nigeria U23 team would give me a chance to prove myself,” he said
“I am convinced that they would not be disappointed.”
Credit: SCORENigeria

Comments

  1. Blessing Your Dreams Shall Be Fulfilled . More Grace

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Information to OAU-AFLS Freshmen on dues.

Ten (10) Deadliest Diseases To know

HOW TO CHECK YOUR GAS CYLINDER EXPIRY DATE