GETTING CONFUSED


Aah ! I'm lost !
I see the unknown in a known manner
I search for my only one but I see thousands
Who then will be the person to spend the rest of my living with ?
Oh! Till when will I continue this ?

Hmm! I look for one
Only one, to walk with me whenever I wish
Now, the bearing get off
I look for one to nourish me as it is done by a mum to his offspring but here I see a precious and priceless woman

Now, I'm in a state of dilemma
Am I in love ?
Well, it seems not
I have to be a great architect
Planning for a better living and happy family

Oh! I see
Which of you are hoping to be with me ?
Yes, now I see only one
Yes, the real one aiming
But, is it true?
Wait, is it truly one I see ?
Am I a clairvoyant ?
Now, I'm confused!

Yee... Mother of my children
Here, many aim of being but...
Only one shall be my choice...
Wait, are u trying to confuse me ?
Yeah... Your look, Your dress, Your action are bringing me closer to you ,but, I still don't know the reasons of all these seductions than getting confused

Oh! I see
Seeing it in no understanding path
Oh! It seems I'm confused
But, how am I confused ?
For I do not want to get more confused
I will let it not to continue for I'm getting too confused.


© Ganiyu Ayanniyi M (TheLucky)
www.wapniyi.blogspot.com

Instagram: @ganiyuayanniyi

N.B: Read only if you think you can assume or understand what is written... Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Information to OAU-AFLS Freshmen on dues.

Ten (10) Deadliest Diseases To know

HOW TO CHECK YOUR GAS CYLINDER EXPIRY DATE