CHANCE OR DESTINY ?


"But circumstances change. Small causes lead to large effects. New paths are added. And all anyone can do . . . is choose."  -- Kelseyleigh Reber

Sometimes I do wonder whether being in this world is by Chance or Destiny. Also, I do wonder whether one's activities were destined or were just by chance.

Does Chance exist ? This question was geared to me and a friend of mine by some arguing neighbours. Suddenly, my friend answered and said; "Yes, It exists", not longer, a guy disagreed, he replied to my friend's view, "Why ?" furiously he asked, and he moved ahead to ask; "Does it mean there is no destiny? Because destiny is something meant to occur".

I was somehow confused to give my words for the question, but, after some time I went ahead to say; "There is no Chance! If there is chance, then, there is no destiny; for destiny is a thing meant to happen"

Now, my friend said; "It means if someone steals, it's his or her destiny or if someone kills, it's the destiny of the person to do so, then,  he asked further saying; "Does God destine one to steal or kill ?"

At this point, I realised something not widely opened to me. I felt that God's work can't be judged or questioned by an ordinary being but only by Himself. Also, I noticed questioning or judging His deeds may result to Pointing at God which may lead one to sin against Him.


WHERE YOU ARE CURRENTLY, WERE YOU DESTINED TO BE THERE OR THE OTHERWISE ? (I need not a reply)

©G.A.M (TheLucky)
www.wapniyi.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Information to OAU-AFLS Freshmen on dues.

Ten (10) Deadliest Diseases To know

HOW TO CHECK YOUR GAS CYLINDER EXPIRY DATE