AROMA

I see the feminine figurine.
I see the shadow of an artistic wine.
I endure her solace like a cooling turbine.
Oh! I like this bodily twine.

I like her two frontal oranges
Yes! They make me the boss of old ages
I like the two tiny little balls that broaden to her encircled cages.
I lost myself in her like those moderate sages.

I see, truly, I masterly see.
Her mouth is furnished with sweets of that precious bee.
Her tongue is worded with sugary tea.
Oh! I cherish this baby.

Enormously, her face is endowed with all-stars.
On her, I see my match of stars;
How would it be when mine unite with hers.
Sure, thy entourage would be blessed with the most precious stars.

I'm moved by this bodily shape:
Back, middle, side, front; just like juicy grape.
All of hers are soft, cool, and never fade.
Honestly, all I see, not a mouthed facade.

© Ayanniyi (TheLucky)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Information to OAU-AFLS Freshmen on dues.

Ten (10) Deadliest Diseases To know

HOW TO CHECK YOUR GAS CYLINDER EXPIRY DATE