Balancism

BALANCISM

From morning till evening,
Always, exists a sign of being blind.
From yesterday to tomorrow,
There will always be a sign to arrow.
Yeah, to put our antagonists to sorrow

As the air blows without hate,
It disburses timely breathe with good fate
No one complains for the air given;
Even, when they dilute it with the forbidden.

Just as the sun in daylight
It shines to bring all things bright
Foods grow without complaints
Even, when the sun is not eulogized with paints

Like the moon and stars
At night, everyone shines beyond the bars
With the cool breeze,
Everyone rests not to freeze

Like the water rushing from the valley
None is seen to come in Demi
They rush without pay to fetch its infants
Who cares for the sources if not biting as ants?

Like God, the Almighty !
Everyone believes to be mighty.
He that creates Male and Female
Many still see Him as weight,
Whenever He brings a plus or minus.

Well, the balancist, I am!
My theory is balancism!
Not being bias to harm
In my ideas, I believe in patriotic calm!

Patriarchal system or Feminism ?
I believe in neutrality
I trust not in partiality
I agree with balancism

If you believe in Patriarchal system,
You're my villain in the system.
If you believe in Feminists ideology,
You're my antagonist in that chronology!

Patriarchal goes with men
Feminism goes with women
One defends the male
As one defends the female
Never! The principle of equality!

I'm neutral in all senses
I want the growth of both in verses
Balancism is the way
That won't take anyone away!

Always, the balancist proves his sayings in his way.

By;

G.A.M
(TheLucky)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Information to OAU-AFLS Freshmen on dues.

Ten (10) Deadliest Diseases To know

HOW TO CHECK YOUR GAS CYLINDER EXPIRY DATE