MY WOMAN




Blessed, in the feminine nature.
With all senses, I know you're mature.
I know my culture
But, it seems I know you better, sure!

Your molded head defines perfectness
Your eyes are glowing as fineness
As your nose defines brightness
Your lips, well shaped to my likeness

When I see your shady boobs;
My heart tumbles like shirt with no hoods
It baffles me like hopeless dudes
Thus, I feel like eating them as foods

Your figured hips are alarming!
They make me think but I'm not forthcoming
I feel like doing we-die-there thing
In public, that is not proper for a sane being

When I see your curvy tricks
I pray not to fall into your tricks
But, my prick think of sleeping in thy trick
In that, each other, we will click

Your love, I shall never bargain
For that, I hope to see more gain
For you being my main;
You will never suffer with pain!

I always appreciate, your thought!
You, never treated as a bought
To have you, I fought!
My stay with you won't show hurt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Information to OAU-AFLS Freshmen on dues.

Ten (10) Deadliest Diseases To know

HOW TO CHECK YOUR GAS CYLINDER EXPIRY DATE