POEM: SHARE MY SEEDS!



It has been a while in the jungle of literary fight
Yeah, all seems very tight.

To write, I feel a lot of pain
But, it's a pleasure many gain.

Days and nights, sleepless over how one succeeds
For success, I always plant seeds.

At times, My dreams are not pleasing
Who cares? Am I meant to satisfying.

If one always think of satisfying human being
One will surely blame his being.

I salute the God of knowledge; for letting it shower in our world
Hmm... How will it be with the existence of only witlessness in this world.

Things would have gotten bad to worst,
Without knowledge, all seems in Horst.

For my seeds' growth;they say I have to race
But why? Do I need their suggestions to pace?

Some are amazed for the respects I exercise
While some feel themselves;don't forget my seeds are in enterprise!

The door of my heart is clearly open
It needs an angel to get  it sharpen.

I need a lass who never fears of losing
The one designed for my purposing.

A lass, who also thinks of sharing my seeds
Hah! My seeds are her seeds!

Thanks to the manufacturer, the driver and the car that conveyed me to existence.
Though biologically, It's said I fought in real sense.

If expressed my dreams, many would wonder
They might say;what? can he make them prosper ?

Many dance the tango
They think that lets to successful bingo.

I prefer to dance bata
With that, I will never barter.

I see a shady habitat,
A conscious mind and untainted environ getting intact.

You, why sharing your ambitions?
Stop! Don't let them end your missions.

You, who shout on your tree...
I fear you don't get torn into three

At times, I feel songs' beats than lyrics
They lead my mind to serious critics.

Sir, learn how to judge matters
If you wish to be among masters.

At this point, I have to thank my father
He never turned me to feather

I may sob, that's sign of megahit
Yeah... My actions always hit

Thee, whose plans are destructive
Thou won't be positively active.

One asks me about death,
Yeah... It's what takes one's most important breathe.

Mortality is decreasing the living
That's why many quickly multiply their having.

Plant your seeds in the right way
Once done well, their fruits would come even from far away.

Anything one does is for one's well
That's what pushes the Hausa to dig the well well

Yee... Who plays with one's emotions
It is not far, your bitter commotions.

Ah! My kitikiti and kirakita must not be in vain
For kiiti and Kiira don't live in vain.

Why are you seeing the same with them?
It proves you are not different from them.

Always have negative possibilities of a thing in mind
So that when the wind blows, you won't get blinded.

And you think it's worthy?
Being seedless in life's party

The tree that cuts its branch for pleasure,
Never think of wanting leisure!

Yee... That heals with its mighty branch
Surely, you will have larger branch.

How will you succeed?
Referring your mum as weed?

Your peace is at stake
When you treat your dad as rake.

You are happy, right?
Is selling your right bright?

I pity you and your generations,
For embarking on underage rations.

Wife! Do your best for your husband
Outside, don't let him band.

Respects are like smoke
No matter how, they always poke.

Wear the shoe that sizes you
If never wanting to fall in youth

Laughing doesn't mean happiness
But, might be treatment for sadness.

In Portuguese, monies are dinheiros
That doesn't put port guards as heros

In French, money is L'argent
The fresh is not always money agent

I feel like going to a lonely place
There, I will feel being in space.

Tick! tick!! tick!!!, the times shine
Yeah... That doesn't make tits tine.

Share my seeds;
Not appalling weeds.

The seeds are our futures
Please, don't let them venture without brochure.

Silently, I rest my writing feather with dears
For a period of rumination of ideas

By

Ganiyu Ayanniyi M.
#TheLucky
#Wapniyi 〽
#50stanzas
#100lines

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Information to OAU-AFLS Freshmen on dues.

Ten (10) Deadliest Diseases To know

HOW TO CHECK YOUR GAS CYLINDER EXPIRY DATE